Mobile Drill Intl is looking for an Intern/ Co-op with a strong interest in Hydraulic Systems Engineering and the ability to rapidly learn Mobile Hydraulic System, including design and power capability assessment.
The focus of the internship will be towards building a Smart System for drill rigs using the current Hydraulic system as the basis.
- Focusing on development of hydraulic systems.
- Concept, design, and detail hydraulic lines routings for construction equipment.
- Validation of components on vehicle.
- Collaborating with Electrical system for system design.
- Communication with suppliers and customers on product selection and integration.
- Creating and supporting of 2D drawings and specification documentation.
- Work with manufacturing, testing departments, and suppliers to develop efficient and cost-effective designs.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers.
Hydraulic Engineering or Engineering in relative field
Solid Works/ Solid Edge
Design experience or exposure to off-road mobile equipment
Basic knowledge of PTO system
Hydraulic Testing Design
Reporting Research Results
Selection process includes phone call, in person interview.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.