- The ability to design and develop new products, components and processes.
- You will analyze requirements, capabilities and performance to qualify new and support changes to existing products.
- Must be able to do market research to understand the competitive landscape
- The application will be in Mobile Equipment
- Experience with Solid works AutoCad
- Must have an aptitude in one or several of the following fields, Electrical, Hydraulic, mechanical engineering.
- Must be able to attend various trade shows showcasing product
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Office products including outlook, word, excel etc.
Selection process includes phone call, in person interview
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Paid time off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.