Mobile Drill Intl is looking for an Intern/ Co-op with a strong interest in Electrical Systems Engineering and the ability to rapidly learn the Mobile Electrical System, including design and power capability assessment.
The focus of the internship will be towards building a Smart Electrical System for drill rigs using the current electrical system as the basis.
- Implementing new Smart Electrical System to the existing design.
- Creating wire lists for the schematics for electrical technicians.
- Analysis of electrical infrastructure, including switch-gear, motor control centers, panel-boards, motor starters and disconnects, circuit breakers, etc.
- Analysis of integrating the engine’s electrical system with the drill rig’s system.
- Assisting with new electrical design and planning the system.
- General research, data tracking systems, filing systems and other miscellaneous assignments as needed.
- Preliminary report preparation including condition of existing electrical equipment, researching electrical equipment options, attending meetings, and presenting recommendations for a project.
Solid Works/ Solid Edge
CAN protocols (J1939)
Basic knowledge of PTO system
Electronic Testing Design
Reporting Research Results
Selection process includes phone call, in person interview.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.