Seeking individual with high mechanical aptitude and welding experience.
- Must have the ability to use precision measuring instruments to 0.001″ and simple hand tools.
- Read Engineering blueprints.
- Should have mechanical knowledge of valves, pumps, hydraulics, gearboxes, etc.
- Additional experience as a maintenance technician, auto technician, mechanic, or from construction is highly recommended.
- Fabrication, welding and manual machining skills will be beneficial.
- Basic hand tool/machine experience.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to achieve shared departmental goals.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail Oriented.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English (in relation to safety, quality and manufacturing processes).
- Must be able to stand all day.
- Must be able to bend and squat to perform job tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. occasionally.
Selection process includes skills testing for welding, hydraulics, and assembly.
Welding: 3+ years (Recommended) (Pay based on experience)
Mechanical Assembly: 3+ years (Recommended) (Pay based on experience)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Paid time off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.